Tue, 17 Mar|
St. Patricks Day Hike and Meditation
Experience March 17th with a difference. Explore a part of Dublin at a slower pace. Enjoy a combination of Nature, Meditation and Mindfulness.
Time & Location
17 Mar 2020, 10:00 – 12:00
Deer Park, Deer Park, Howth, Dublin, Ireland
About the Event
* You will get to see a part of Howth, many others dont know about, away from the usual tourist sights.
* You will learn how really to slow down and savour every moment of your holiday, or your day off.
* I will teach you how to tune into each of your senses which will help you appreciate all the beauty and life that surrounds us. You can explore the forest with a child like sense of adventure see the beauty of the Rhododendron trees, which fill the forest with vibrant Pinks and Purples (during the months of May and June only) The gardens are also host other plants such as ferns and wild garlic, clovers, mosses , mushrooms and many other tropical and native plants.
* Slowing right down to notice more.
* You will get opportunities to take photos with the best views in Dublin.
*We will share stories and enjoy a light snack and hot drink at Dublin's best kept secret viewpoint.
*Continuing back to Howth Village, you can stay and enjoy the village, and its many restaurants and bars, or take the Dart or bus back to Dublin.
Please bring water, sensible walking shoes and a rain jacket.
Please contact me before hand if you are not driving, I can arrange to meet you at the Dart Station or Bus stop in Howth before hand.
This Ticket includes Tea/Coffee and light snack.€35.00