Fri, 02 Jul|
Deer Park Golf
Forest Meditation Walk - Deer Park, Howth
Slow Down, Switch Off, Reconnect!
Time & Location
02 Jul 2021, 19:00 – 21:00
Deer Park Golf, Howth, Dublin, Co. Dublin, D13 T8K1, Ireland
About the Event
* You will learn how to really slow down and savour every moment of your your day off or your few hours of freedom.
* I will teach you how to tune into each of your senses which will help you appreciate all the beauty and life that surrounds us. You can explore the forest with a child like sense of adventure see the beauty of the forest.
* I will guide you inward to connect within and to awaken your senses to nature.
* I will then guide you on our Silent Walking Meditation.
*As we walk we will focus and call on the energy of what we are ready to let go of and release, allowing the land and the elements to heal us.
* You will get to see and hear storys about Howth Castle and Aideen's Grave (Irelands 2nd largest portal dolmen)
Forest Meditation Walk
2 Hours Guided Meditation Walk with Tea/Coffee€20.00
Bring a Friend
Entry for 2 people€35.00
Pay it F orward
I have 2 spaces that I can offer for free if you feel you would like to attend this event but cannot afford it at the moment. All I ask is that when it's possible that you pay the money forward to someone else who needs it.€0.00